Churllexy@gmail.com | +2348148153063

Monday 21 September 2015

Style Update: A Boden ICONS moment in London

Here's a big admission: I am a dress addict. I've never taken the time to count how many I own, but I've never given a dress away. I find these are the fashion items that have no expiration date and I'm absolutely obsessed. Dresses are just easy. You throw them on and go. You can do as much or as little as you want to accessorize and the look is chic and effortless. So naturally, when I was given a first look at the Boden ICONS collection (released today), my eyes went straight for the dress in the collection. Now I'll put this out there now. I'm 35 and was wondering if those thigh high slits on either side of the dress were a bit high for me, but - for the love of all things fashionable - this dress fits like a dream! It's flattering, cut beautifully and billows in the wind in a way that makes you instantly feel like a movie star!

Naturally, it's not just the dress that's Boden. I'm also wearing Boden heels, carrying a Boden bag and keeping warm with a Boden Tweed Jacket

As this is one of my favourite British brands, I thought I'd throw in some iconic British scenes of my own to showcase the collection. Enjoy a look at the Boden ICON Belgravia Dress in action in Notting Hill. 
In collaboration with Boden.


No comments:

Post a Comment